16th Convocation and Valedictory, 2023
Read the instructions carefully
- Last Date for Online Registration and Payment of fees: 7th January, 2023
- Only the Gold Medals will be awarded on the Convocation Day i.e. 14th January, 2023.
- The Gown is mandatory attire for attending the Convocation. On the Convocation day, students must report at 9:00 a.m. for collection of the Gown.
- Students are advised to check the website for allotment of rooms (as per the serial number in the registration cum invitation sheet) for such collection.
- No Gowns will be issued after 10:15 a.m.
- Final degree certificates will be distributed from respective offices. Details will be communicated shortly.
- Students must carry their original consolidated mark sheet and Registration cum Invitation receipt for collecting their certificate.
INSTRUCTION FOR PAYMENT OF FEES
- The Convocation Registration Fees for regular batch Rs. 350/- (UG + PG courses) and for previous batch Rs. 850/- will be accepted only online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Online Payment Assistance: For any assistance regarding online payment, call Kolkata Bill Desk Office between 10 am and 5 pm on all working days on the following numbers : 033-4003 5101/02/03/04
In case of non-receipt of the "online payment receipt" through the College Website, even after the completion of the payment process, the student is advised to verify with the concerned bank before attempting a repayment. However, if your account has been debited, meet Mr. Nirmalendu Nandy in the Treasurer's Office with your bank details to get your site updated, after which you will automatically get your receipt
- Refund of Excess Fees Paid Online: In case of any fees having been paid online more than once, the payer is requested not to place any Charge Back Request to their respective banks. The excess payment will be refunded from the Treasurer's office at St. Xavier's College as soon as the payer places a request for the refund in the Treasurer's office with the documented evidence of the payment in question.In case of any "Charge Back Request" is placed by the student to their respective Banks, then a processing charge as applicable will be recovered from the student.